Holiday Punch is a flavorful and fruity, easy punch recipe that’s sure to deliver a satisfying taste with an alluring appearance! If you’re looking to spread some extra holiday cheer, it could also be served with alcohol!
Servings: 12 people
Add the Hawaiian Punch, orange juice, cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and pineapple juice to a large punch bowl or pitcher.
If using, add in the bitters and luster dust and stir to combine.
Pour into glasses with ice and top each drink off with about 2 ounces of lemon-lime soda.
Garnish with oranges, maraschino cherries, and rosemary.
- For best results, start with cold ingredients.
- If serving in a large punch bowl, you can add the soda in, but keep in mind that the carbonation of the soda will dissipate as it sits.
- I generally recommend adding ice to your glass and not directly to the punch because it will melt and water it down.
- The Angostura bitters adds a more sophisticated flavor to the punch so it feels more like a cocktail than a traditional punch, but can be left out if desired.
- The luster dust makes the liquid sparkly so when you stir it, it looks shimmery, perfect for parties!
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 102IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg