Holiday Punch is a flavorful and fruity, easy punch recipe that’s sure to deliver a satisfying taste with an alluring appearance! If you’re looking to spread some extra holiday cheer, it could also be served with alcohol!
The Holiday Punch garnishes really put this drink over the top using orange slices, maraschino cherries, and rosemary sprigs! Luster dust gives this punch a stunning shimmer – an optional but fun way to dress it up for the holidays!
Want to add even more sparkle? Use fresh cranberries to whip up a batch of my Sugared Cranberries and use those for garnishes!
This easy punch recipe is made up of different fruit juices, lemon-lime soda, and angostura bitters! The bitters really give this holiday drink more of a crafted cocktail taste while still being a mocktail.
Holiday Punch Ingredients
The majority of this holiday party drink is made up of Hawaiian punch, orange juice, cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and pineapple juice. The finishing touch is lemon lime-soda which gives this punch its carbonated feature!
This is one of my favorite holiday punch recipes and I love the two optional ingredients! Angostura bitters and the pink luster dust, both bring their own unique touch to this punch! Check out the photo below, it actually sparkles!
How To Make Holiday Punch
It’s best to start with cold ingredients! So refrigerate your juices and soda for a while before preparing this recipe.
Start by pouring the Hawaiian punch, orange juice, cranberry juice cocktail, pomegranate juice, and pineapple juice into a large punch bowl or pitcher. If desired, stir in the bitters and luster dust.
When it comes to the lemon-lime soda you can combine it into the punch bowl before serving, just keep in mind the carbonation will dissipate as it sits.
To preserve the carbonation, top off each glass as it’s served with about 2 ounces of the lemon lime soda. You could also substitute the lemon-lime soda for ginger ale!
Garnish each drink with orange, cherries, and sprigs of rosemary. Fresh Sparkling Cranberries would be another great addition!
To try this punch with alcohol throughout the holiday season just add in your favorite rum or vodka!
Serving With Ice
To prevent the ice from watering down the punch, add the ice into the cups as they’re served. I’d also recommend placing the punch bowl itself onto a bed of crushed ice to help keep the punch chilled. You could also serve this drink up with my Christmas Ice Cubes!
Make Ahead Of Time
This punch is a great way to knock things off your checklist for your holiday party ahead of time! Make up a big batch of this and place it in the refrigerator, leaving the soda out until serving time!
This recipe serves about a dozen people, but can easily be doubled or tripled to tailor to a larger crowd.
I get so excited to browse through my punch recipes to pick a few to make throughout the holiday season! Something about seasonal drinks just makes parties a lot of fun, so be sure to add another drink recipe to your list!
- Christmas Sangria – The perfect signature drink for your next holiday party!
- Cranberry Orange Christmas Mimosa Punch – Serve this fruity drink up at Christmas brunch!
- Peppermint White Chocolate Russian – An easy cocktail with chocolate, cream, and liquor!
- Spiced Christmas Coffee – A cup of the cozy flavors of the season!
- Red Wine Sangria – A classic cocktail for any time of year!
Holiday PunchPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
- 4 cups Hawaiian Punch chilled
- 2 cups orange juice chilled
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail chilled
- 2 cups pomegranate juice chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 5 dashes Angostura bitters optional
- 2 teaspoons pink luster dust optional
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda
- orange slices for garnish
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Add the Hawaiian Punch, orange juice, cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and pineapple juice to a large punch bowl or pitcher.
- If using, add in the bitters and luster dust and stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses with ice and top each drink off with about 2 ounces of lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with oranges, maraschino cherries, and rosemary.
- For best results, start with cold ingredients.
- If serving in a large punch bowl, you can add the soda in, but keep in mind that the carbonation of the soda will dissipate as it sits.
- I generally recommend adding ice to your glass and not directly to the punch because it will melt and water it down.
- The Angostura bitters adds a more sophisticated flavor to the punch so it feels more like a cocktail than a traditional punch, but can be left out if desired.
- The luster dust makes the liquid sparkly so when you stir it, it looks shimmery, perfect for parties!