Stuffed Pizza Rolls
Stuffed Pizza Rolls are packed with mozzarella cheese sticks and pepperoni, then wrapped in a flaky crescent roll! Serve these handheld Pizza Rolls with your favorite pizza sauce and watch as they quickly fly off the plate!
Servings: 16 rolls
- 2 (8oz. cans) crescent rolls 16 rolls total
- 4 tablespoons salted butter melted and divided
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano or pizza seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 48 pepperoni slices
- 8 cheese sticks halved
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and brush each triangle with melted butter, about 2 tablespoons
Sprinkle each of the triangles with oregano and red pepper flakes.
Place 3 slices of pepperoni on the larger end of each triangle.
Add a cheese half to each triangle on top of the pepperoni.
Fold the sides in over the cheese and pepperoni and then roll up and pinch to seal the seams.
Place on the prepared baking sheet at least 2 inches apart and brush all over with melted butter, about 1 tablespoon.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the rolls are golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush all over with the remaining tablespoon of butter and garnish with parsley.
Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
- Pizza sauce could be spread on the rolls instead of butter if desired, but I like serving them with it as a dipping sauce.
- These homemade pizza rolls will last up to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat them at 350°F long enough to heat the filling up and re-melt the cheese!
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 242mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 97IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg