Stuffed Pizza Rolls are packed with mozzarella cheese sticks and pepperoni, then wrapped in a flaky crescent roll! Serve these handheld Pizza Rolls with your favorite pizza sauce and watch as they quickly fly off the plate!
Everyone loves pizza so I always keep a great recipe that’s pizza-related on hand when feeding a large crowd! Pepperoni Pizza Dip and 5-Ingredient Mini Pizzas are worth checking out too since they’ve also proven to be big hits!
These Pizza Roll Ups make great appetizers for any event you’re hosting or attending! Bring them to game night with friends or snack on them at home while you’re cheering on your favorite team!
These Pepperoni Rolls are ready to eat in just 25 minutes and can be stuffed with other well-loved pizza toppings! Since kids love them too they’d make the perfect easy weeknight dinner that will be eaten up quicker than it took to make them!
Stuffed Pizza Rolls Ingredients
For this recipe, crescent rolls are used instead of pizza dough to give them their soft, buttery, and flaky layers! You’ll also need dried oregano or pizza seasoning, red pepper flakes, pepperoni, and cheese sticks.
Melted butter will be brushed onto the homemade pizza rolls before and after baking them. Then just add parsley for garnish, and sauce for dipping!
How To Make Pepperoni Rolls
Prep: Make these easy pepperoni rolls by first preheating your oven to 350°F and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then unroll the crescent rolls and brush each triangle with melted butter and sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes.
Top: Next, place 3 slices of pepperoni on the larger end of each triangle and add a cheese half on top. If desired you can use shredded mozzarella cheese instead of half a cheese stick. I do find it rolls up easier and neater with the cheese stick though!
Roll: Fold the sides in over the cheese and pepperoni, then roll it up and pinch to seal the seams. Place them on the prepared baking sheet at least 2 inches apart and brush them again with melted butter.
Bake: the rolls until they turn a golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Afterward, remove them from the oven and brush them with their final coat of melted butter then garnish with parsley.
Pair them with your favorite pizza sauce for dipping and enjoy!
Pizza Seasoning Substitutions
Instead of pizza seasoning, you can use Italian seasonings, adding in onion and garlic powder to get that pizza flavor!
You can try using pizza dough instead of crescent rolls! Just follow the same recipe instructions once you’ve rolled the dough out and cut it into triangles. Baking time may vary.
Melted Butter vs. Olive Oil
I don’t recommend brushing olive oil onto the rolls instead of melted butter. Since olive oil has a stronger flavor than butter it would alter the final taste of the pizza rolls.
How To Store Leftovers
These homemade pizza rolls will last up to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat them at 350°F long enough to heat the filling up and re-melt the cheese!
Pizza is such a popular meal choice so it can be fun to mix up more than just the toppings from time to time! Branch out and try my other pizza recipes that I absolutely love just as much as these Pizza Roll Ups!
- One Pan Pizza Pasta The best of both worlds, pizza, AND pasta, ready in 30 minutes!
- Pizza Sliders – Baked on dinner rolls coated with butter, herbs, and parmesan!
- Brownie Pizza – A brownie ‘crust’ topped with cream cheese whipped cream, cookie dough, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup!
- Classic Margherita Pizza – Made with tomatoes, mozzarella, and fresh basil!
- Taco Pizza – Pair this pizza with your favorite margarita for your next Taco Tuesday!
Stuffed Pizza Rolls
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and brush each triangle with melted butter, about 2 tablespoons
- Sprinkle each of the triangles with oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni on the larger end of each triangle.
- Add a cheese half to each triangle on top of the pepperoni.
- Fold the sides in over the cheese and pepperoni and then roll up and pinch to seal the seams.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet at least 2 inches apart and brush all over with melted butter, about 1 tablespoon.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the rolls are golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush all over with the remaining tablespoon of butter and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
- Pizza sauce could be spread on the rolls instead of butter if desired, but I like serving them with it as a dipping sauce.
- These homemade pizza rolls will last up to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat them at 350°F long enough to heat the filling up and re-melt the cheese!