This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Shaw’s Supermarket. All opinions are 100% mine.
Brownie Dessert Pizza is a fun recipe everyone will enjoy! A “crust” of brownie is topped with a layer of Cream Cheese Whipped Cream, then finished with edible cookie dough, candy, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup!
It’s a fact: Kids love pizza and they love dessert. In other words, this Dessert Pizza will be a guaranteed hit with your kids this summer!
So why is it called “dessert pizza,” you ask? Because this sweet treat has all the components of everyone’s favorite food!
The “crust” is made with a round brownie base and the “cheese” is a layer of Cream Cheese Whipped Cream. The edible cookie dough and candy are toppings and a drizzle of chocolate sauce is the finishing touch!
You could also top it with lush fruits from Shaw’s Supermarket amazing produce section!
This is a fun recipe for your family to make together. Share it with loved ones at all your upcoming cookouts and barbecues!
What’s In It:
These are 3 basic components of this recipe:
- Brownies: Use a Betty Crocker Brownie Mix for the base of this recipe!
- Cream Cheese Whipped Cream: This rich and tangy twist on traditional whipped cream made with Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese pairs deliciously with the brownie! not a big fan of cream cheese? That’s okay, use regular whipped cream or thawed whipped topping!
- Toppings: Steer into the sweet stuff like I did for this version with candy and Nestle Toll House Edible Cookie Dough or lighten things up with fresh fruit like strawberries and blueberries!
How To Make It:
This recipe is super simple to make and easy to customize, plus the kids will love getting in on the “decorating“!
- Bake the brownie crust.
- Add a silky Cream Cheese Whipped Cream layer.
- Top with candy, fruit, or whatever else!
Wasn’t that easy?
Just for U® Rewards!
I’m a mom, I get it — it’s always worth scanning for discounts and earning rewards to get the most bang for your buck.
So, I’m sharing a pro tip: When ingredients shopping, I always check Shaw’s deals and rewards earning promos through the just for U rewards program.
I got all my ingredients for Brownie Cheesecake Dessert Pizza at Shaw’s and they just partnered with the Boston Children’s Hospital to dish extra rewards points through the just for U Bonus Rewards Program!
As a just for U member, I already get 1 point per dollar spent. But beginning May 1 through July 30, you can earn 2x, 3x, and 6x the points on certain items.
This includes the Betty Crocker Brownie Mix, Eggland’s Best Eggs, Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese, and Nestle Toll House Edible Cookie Dough needed for this recipe!
And those points add up fast.
You only need 100 points to earn a Grocery Reward for free items or additional savings on your grocery bill. You can even cash them in at Exxon Mobil to get up to $1 off each gallon of gas. (Road trip!)
Since Shaw’s is working with Boston Children’s Hospital, they’ve also unrolled their scan campaign. This lets customers easily donate $1-10 to young patients, which I always like to do at checkout.
My Hack For Saving Time This Summer:
If you REALLY want to make your life easier, take advantage of Grocery Delivery, which saves you a trip to the store, or DriveUp & Go™, and they’ll bring out your groceries for you.
I love taking advantage of these services when my schedule is jam-packed — it’s so convenient! This is especially true in the summer when I’d rather be spending my time outside than in.
But I admit, sometimes I like going into the store to find my high-rewards items and see what’s new. It’s like a food scavenger hunt!
Grocery shopping, earning rewards, and donating to a great cause all in one stop — talk about multi-tasking!
I’m always looking for ways to save time and money, but more so when the weather finally warms up. Here in New England, we have to make the most out of our short summers!
If you don’t have a Shaw’s or Star Market near you, don’t worry. You can also find the just for U rewards program at any of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, like Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Thumb and Vons.
More Brownie Recipes:
- Brownie S’mores Dip – The perfect campfire treat!
- Brownie Pie – Rich and decadent with a caramel drizzle and graham cracker crust.
- Brownie Cookies – Two classic desserts in one!
- Mudpie Brownies – These are topped with ooey, gooey toasted marshmallow.
Brownie PizzaPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
- 1 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Nestle Toll House Edible Cookie Dough divided and rolled into small balls
- 4 peanut butter cups
- 2 tablespoons chocolate covered candies
- chocolate syrup for drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 12 to 14-inch round pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare the boxed brownie mix according to package directions for "fudge" consistency. DO NOT do cake-like consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and use a rubber spatula to spread the batter out. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the pan to cool for at least 2 hours on a wire rack.
- Prepare the whipped cream by beating the heavy cream and vanilla for 1 minute on medium speed, then beat in the cream cheese and sugar and mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese whipped cream over the top of the brownie.
- Top with the cookie dough balls, peanut butter cups, or other toppings! Refrigerate until served or refrigerate any leftovers.
- This recipe has only been tested with Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes which do not contain any leavening agents. A different brownie mix that does have a leavening agent could rise over the top of the pan, so use caution.
- Regular whipped cream or thawed whipped topping may also be used.
- Fresh fruit makes a delicious alternative topping for this recipe.
- Nutritional Information is an estimate and varies depending on the brownie mix used and toppings selected.