These Mud Pie Brownies are super easy to make thanks to a little cheat, but pack in the rich chocolate flavor with toasted marshmallow fluff!
I’m in Chicago for the weekend at a conference where I’m supposed to learn all kinds of good stuff, but really I’m here for the food and friends. It’s been a long few weeks and I’ve definitely been in serious need of a few girls nights loaded with laughs! Speaking of laughs, are you guys excited about the new Peanuts movie hitting theaters today?
These brownies are a little bit of a cheat, sometimes you just gotta simplify things, am I right? I used a store-bought brownie mix then topped it with chocolate syrup, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate chips; then I broiled it for a couple of minutes to get it all toasty and melty!
I love taking premade stuff and doctoring it up to make it even more delicious! Especially around the holidays is just makes things so much easier. Plus, boxed brownies are kinda awesome, just sayin’!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Mud Pie Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to box instructions and pour into pan, bake according to package instructions, should be about 40 to 50 minutes
- Remove from oven and pour on chocolate syrup, spread on fluff, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Broil for 2 to 4 minutes until fluff begins to turn a toasty brown.