Brownie S’mores Dip is an easy treat made with brownie batter, chocolate, and marshmallows served with graham crackers.
This recipe combines Fudge Brownies with traditional S’mores for a delightful dessert recipe you can make year round!
This Brownie S’mores Dip Recipe is one of my favorite desserts to make and share for summertime get-togethers. It has all the craveable flavors of the classic campfire treat, plus a chocolatey brownie twist!
This one is perfect for daytime cookouts or on evenings when it’s too hot for a campfire. What’s more, dessert dips tend to be quick and easy to make, and guests are able to help themselves.
And with this recipe, there are no marshmallow roasting sticks required!
What Is Brownie S’mores Dip?
Brownie S’mores Dip is a decadent dessert dip that’s baked in a cast-iron skillet. This chocolate and marshmallows concoction consists of a brownie that’s loaded with chocolate chips then topped with melted chocolate chunks and a toasted marshmallow layer.
Served with graham cracker pieces or sticks, this indulgent dessert is like s’mores in a skillet!
It takes a few steps to make this S’mores Dip Recipe, but don’t worry, they’re super simple!
How Do You Make Brownie S’mores Dip?
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 350F and grease a cast iron skillet with butter.
- Next, mix up the brownie batter.
- Then transfer it into the cast-iron skillet and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake this layer for 15 minutes to 20 minutes.
- Next, remove from oven and add some chopped chocolate or chocolate chips.
- Then top with marshmallow halves and broil until the marshmallows are golden brown or toasted to your liking. Just be careful, if you don’t watch them closely, they can burn fast!
Start to finish, this dessert takes about 30 minutes to make. Serve immediately, while the chocolate and marshmallows are still melty – just be careful of the hot skillet!
Note: the recipe calls for chopped chocolate or chocolate chips, I recommend using milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet.
Mini marshmallows could also be used in this recipe, just do a single layer of them on the top of the brownie.
How Long Is Brownie S’mores Dip Good For?
As mentioned, this treat is definitely best enjoyed warm, just like with s’more straight from the campfire. Once the dip cools, the marshmallows and chocolate will begin to harden.
With that said, the heat from the skillet will keep the dip warm for awhile. Plus, it never lasts long!
Brownie Smores Dip is an easy, festive dessert to make and serve at your summer get-togethers. If you can’t get enough marshmallow/chocolate/graham cracker deliciousness, try Golden Grahams S’mores Bars, S’mores Cookies, and S’mores Rice Krispies Treats, too!
Brownie S’mores Dip
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can ask questions and see what’s new with Sugar & Soul! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #sugarandsoulco so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make from this site! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
This post was originally published in August 2015 and was updated in August 2019 with new photos and slight recipe adjustments.
Brownie S’mores Skillet Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8 or 10-inch cast iron skillet with butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine cocoa powder, brown sugar, flour, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well, slowly following with the melted butter.
- Pour the brownie batter into the skillet, spreading out evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the brownie is slightly firm on top.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the chopped chocolate over the top of the brownie, then place marshmallows cut side down on the chocolate.
- Broil until marshmallows are toasted as desired, keep a close eye on them so they don't burn, coloring will happen fast.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with graham crackers.
- Nutritional Information is an estimate and does not include graham crackers.
- Mini marshmallows could also be used in this recipe, just do a single layer of them on the top of the brownie.
- Adapted from Satori Design for Living.
Share your thoughts!
Love this recipe? Share your thoughts with me below and leave a review! And don’t forget to connect on your favorite social platform below!