Golden Grahams S’mores Bars combines a favorite breakfast cereal with marshmallow and chocolate for an easy no-bake treat recipe!
These Golden Graham Bars come together with just 10 minutes of prep and after an hour or so to set you can slice them and dip them in chocolate for an extra delicious finish!
No bake treats like these Golden Grahams S’mores Bars are my go to during the summer months! I love that I don’t have to turn on the oven and they take so little time to make!
Based off of my recipe for Classic Rice Krispie Treats, these bars use Golden Grahams Cereal and add chocolate for even more flavor!
How To Make Golden Graham Bars
Parents and kids alike will love how easy these no-bake treats are to make!
Ingredients: These bars are made with a combination of butter, mini marshmallows, Golden Grahams cereal, chocolate, and vanilla.
Prep: It is SO important to prep the pan and ingredients BEFORE making the recipe because you’ll want to work fast for best results. Begin by lining a 13×9-inch pan with aluminum foil, spray it with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
Melt: Melt the butter and marshmallows in a heavy-bottomed pot on the stove top over medium heat until completely melted.
Mix: Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, Golden Grahams, and extra marshmallows with a rubber spatula.
Top: Add mini chocolate chips and Mallow Bits over the top of the bars and gently press them in.
Set: Allow the bars to set for about 1 1/2 hours in the pan.
Slice: Once the bars have set, cut them into bars.
Dip: Add the melting wafers to a small bowl and melt in the microwave and dip the bottoms of the bars in the chocolate and place on the wax paper to set.
I know that seems like a lot of steps, but this really is an easy recipe and they are so good! Like you’ll probably be fighting your kids for them!
How Long Do Golden Grahams S’mores Bars Last:
Honestly, they’re not likely to last long because they are so addictive. But if you do have some leftover, they can be stored in an air-tight container at room temperature for 5 to 7 days. I don’t recommend storing them in the refrigerator because it makes them hard.
Can You Freeze Golden Grahan Bars?
While I think these are best fresh, they can be frozen. After preparing and cutting and allowing the chocolate to completely harden, place them in a larger freezer bag and squeeze out any excess air. Freeze for up to 6 weeks.
Even though this is a simple recipe with only a handful of ingredients, it’s very important that you don’t skip on a couple of crucial things about the recipe.
Tips For Making Golden Grahams S’mores Bars:
- Chocolate – Dark, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate can be used, whichever your tastebuds prefer. You can leave it off, but why?
- Cooking Spray – As with any no-bake treat recipe involving marshmallow, this stuff will be your best friend, so make sure to use it!
- Extra Marshmallows – I highly recommend not skipping the extra cups of marshmallows called for in the recipe, it helps add even more chewiness for the bars.
- Squares – If you don’t want bars, you can definitely cut these into squares.
- Size – While I call for a 9×13-inch baking dish, you can use a smaller one if you want slightly thicker bars.
There’s so much to love about this recipe, but it truly comes down to the flavor! The Golden Grahams give the bars their delicious honey sweetness. The marshmallows make them sticky and chewy. The Chocolate brings everything together and really gives it that classic s’mores flavor!
More Delicious S’mores Inspired Recipes
- S’mores Cookies – Everything you love about s’mores in cookie form!
- Boozy S’mores Hot Chocolate – Perfect for chilly nights!
- S’mores Brownie Dip – Easy and addictive!
- S’mores Nachos – Great for camping!
Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can ask questions and see what’s new with Sugar & Soul! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #sugarandsoulco so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make from this site! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Golden Grahams S'mores Bars
- Line a 9x13-inch cake pan with aluminum foil, spray it with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a heavy bottom pot, once melted add in a 10-ounce bag of mini marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and quickly fold in the Golden Grahams and vanilla extract with a rubber spatula until evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture. Fold in 2 cups of additional marshmallows if desired for extra gooey-ness.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and gently spread it out to fill.
- Sprinkles the mini chocolate chips and Mallow Bits over the top of the bars and gently press them in. Allow the bars to set for about 1 1/2 hours in the pan.
- Once the bars have set, remove them from the pan and peel off the aluminum foil and place the bars on a cutting board. Cut them into 3-inch by 1.25-inch bars.
- Add the melting wafers to a small bowl and melt in the microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted.
- Lay out wax paper and dip the bottoms of the bars in the chocolate and place on the wax paper to set. Repeat with the rest of the bars and then drizzle any remaining chocolate over the top of the bars and allow the chocolate to set for 30 minutes.
- Shelf Life - Store in an air-tight container for up to 1 week at room temperature.
- Chocolate - Dark, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate can be used, whichever your tastebuds prefer. You can leave it off, but why?
- Cooking Spray - As with any no-bake treat recipe involving marshmallow, this stuff will be your best friend, so make sure to use it!
- Extra Marshmallows - I highly recommend not skipping the extra cups of marshmallows called for in the recipe, it helps add even more chewiness for the bars.