Grape Jelly Meatballs
Classic grape jelly meatballs get an upgrade with the additions of pineapple, brown sugar, and garlic! They are so easy to whip up in the crockpot and will disappear so fast at any party!
Servings: 12 people
Add the frozen meatballs, grape jelly, and chili sauce to a 3 quart or larger crockpot.
Add the pineapple juice to the chili sauce container and shake to loosen up any remaining sauce then pour into the crockpot.
Add in the light brown sugar and garlic paste and stir to combine.
Cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours. Keep on warm for serving.
- Orange juice can be used in place of pineapple juice.
- Light brown sugar can be omitted if watching sugar intake but it really adds a lot flavorwise.
- ¾ teaspoon of garlic powder may be used instead of garlic paste.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the microwave for up to 3 days.
- You can cook these in advance and refrigerate then place them back in the crockpot to reheat.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 368mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg