Air Fryer Pizza
These Air Fryer Mini Pizzas are made out of Grands Flaky Biscuits and finished off with your favorite pizza toppings! They’re ready in under 30 minutes making them the perfect quick option for family pizza nights!
Servings: 16 pizzas
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (16oz.) can Grands Flaky Biscuits
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese
- 1 cup mini pepperoni or quartered pepperoni
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning or oregano and red pepper flakes
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes and spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray or brush with vegetable oil.
Lightly flour your prep surface and separate each of the biscuits into two pieces and roll out with a rolling pin.
Add 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce to each dough then add the cheese, pepperoni, and pizza seasoning.
Transfer the pizzas to the air fryer and cook at 350°F for 4 minutes. Repeat until all of the pizzas have been cooked.
- I use a Cosori air fryer which fits 4 at a time, but other air fryers might fit less.
- Don’t use nonstick spray since it's not good for the air fryer.
- Make sure you use flaky biscuits or you won’t be able to separate them.
- Do not skip the flour, after rolling the biscuits out they will stick to the prep surface if you don’t. Flour makes them very easy and much quicker to work with.
- Try other pizza toppings like bacon, sausage, veggies, and more!
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 121IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg