These Air Fryer Mini Pizzas are made out of refrigerated biscuits and finished off with your favorite pizza toppings! They’re ready in under 30 minutes making them the perfect quick option for family pizza nights!
Air Fryer Mini Pizzas is an easy recipe to slide into your meal plans for the week for the nights you need to get dinner onto the table quickly! For an added element of fun set out your family’s favorite toppings and everyone can make their own pizzas!
By using Grands Flaky Biscuits as the premade crust it allows you to skip out on the mess and time of making homemade dough! The biscuits cook up wonderfully in the air fryer while also adding an exciting new flavor to the pizzas!
Once you finish off the last pizza try air frying a batch of cinnamon or glazed Biscuit Donuts for dessert!
Air Fryer Pizza Ingredients
The easy pizza crust is Grands Flaky Biscuits topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, mini pepperoni, and pizza seasoning. You’ll also need all-purpose flour to lightly flour the surface before rolling the biscuits out.
If you can’t find mini pepperoni slices, you can use the regular sized ones and just cut them into quarters.
How To Make Pizza In The Air Fryer
- Prep the surface by lightly flouring it. Next, separate each of the biscuits into two pieces and roll them out with a rolling pin.
- Add pizza sauce to each biscuit dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border.
- Top with shredded cheese, pepperoni, and pizza seasoning.
- Cook the pizzas in a preheated air fryer sprayed with olive oil or brushed with vegetable oil. Repeat until all of the pizzas have been cooked.
Do not skip flouring the surface before rolling out the dough or it will make the pizzas really hard to handle and transfer to the air fryer.
Alternative Pizzas Toppings
You can put anything you want on your pizzas, we love classic pepperoni but here are a few more ideas!
- BBQ chicken, bacon, and red onions.
- Ham and pineapple chunks.
- Veggies like peppers, olives, and onions.
Can I Use Nonstick Spray On The Air Fryer Basket?
It’s not recommended to use nonstick sprays on the baskets since they damage them by causing erosion to the basket.
Can I Bake These In The Oven?
Yes, you can cook these at 400 degrees on a baking sheet for 7 to 9 minutes. Remove them once the cheese has melted and the biscuits are turning golden brown. You might also like my other Mini Pizza Recipe made with a muffin tin.
These quick and easy Air Fryer Mini Pizzas will please every pizza lover in the room! Try another pizza-flavored recipe that everyone will devour just as quickly and then ask for seconds!
- Best Pepperoni Pizza Dip – Pair this dip with tortilla chips, bread, crackers, or even vegetables!
- One Pan Pizza Pasta – A one-pot meal loaded with pizza flavor that’s ready in less than 30 minutes!
- Easy Stuffed Pizza Rolls – Made using flaky crescent rolls, mozzarella cheese sticks, and pepperoni!
- Pizza Sliders – Soft dinner rolls are layered with sauce, mozzarella cheese, bacon, and pepperoni!
- Classic Margherita Pizza – Topped with tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil, salt, and extra-virgin olive oil!
Air Fryer Pizza
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Air Fryer Pizza
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes and spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray or brush with vegetable oil.
- Lightly flour your prep surface and separate each of the biscuits into two pieces and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Add 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce to each dough then add the cheese, pepperoni, and pizza seasoning.
- Transfer the pizzas to the air fryer and cook at 350°F for 4 minutes. Repeat until all of the pizzas have been cooked.
- I use a Cosori air fryer which fits 4 at a time, but other air fryers might fit less.
- Don’t use nonstick spray since it’s not good for the air fryer.
- Make sure you use flaky biscuits or you won’t be able to separate them.
- Do not skip the flour, after rolling the biscuits out they will stick to the prep surface if you don’t. Flour makes them very easy and much quicker to work with.
- Try other pizza toppings like bacon, sausage, veggies, and more!