Best Green Spirulina Smoothie
This Green Pineapple Spinach Spirulina Smoothie is overflowing with health benefits that are hidden behind a sweet fruity flavor you'll love!
Servings: 2 drinks
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- ½ cup almond milk
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops collagen or protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- ½ avocado
- To make this dairy-free/vegan increase avocado to a full one and omit the yogurt and choose agave over honey.
- Any milk can be used in this recipe.
- Spirulina gives this drink its intense green color while also providing tones of health benefits.
- It smells like seaweed but you can’t taste it in the drink, the drink flavor is actually quite fruity.
- This smoothie is sweet and fruity, not earthy.
- Pop chopped banana and pineapple in the freezer about 1 to 2 hours before you need to use it.
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 913mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 3023IU | Vitamin C: 98mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 2mg