Edible Brownie Batter
This Edible Brownie Batter is an easy no-bake 3-ingredient recipe overflowing with rich, fudgy brownie delight that tastes just like your licking the real deal off the spatula!
Servings: 12 people
- 1 box brownie mix heat treated
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chocolate chips optional
To heat treat brownie mix, place mix in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for four 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the mix reads 165°F on an instant-read kitchen thermometer.
Add the melted butter and heavy cream to the heat-treated brownie mix and mix until fully combined.
Let cool in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes to help let the batter thicken.
Mix in the chocolate chip before enjoying if desired.
- How To Store: Store this Edible Brownie Batter in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to five days. You can also freeze it for up to three months. To thaw it just place it on the counter until it reaches room temperature or the consistency you like!
- How Else Can I Heat Treat The Brownie Mix? You can also heat treat the mix by spreading it out on a baking sheet that’s lined with parchment paper and placing it in the oven at 300 degrees F. Stir it every couple of minutes, removing it from the oven once the brownie mix reaches 165 degrees F.
- Can I Make This A Gluten-Free Recipe? It certainly can be! Just choose a gluten-free brownie mix and make sure to grab gluten-free chocolate chips to mix in!
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 399IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg