Cookie Butter Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
This Cookie Butter Latte is another Starbucks Secret Menu recipe taking TikTok by storm! It's sweet, delicious, creamy, and tastes just like Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter!
Servings: 1 drink
- Brown Sugar Simple Syrup – I make my own since it’s so easy, but you could also purchase some from your local Starbucks. The large Torani bottles usually cost around $15.00 and are good for 30 days once opened.
- Tazo Chai Tea Concentrate – This is not steeped tea, but concentrate that’s similar to what’s used at Starbucks. You should be able to find it right at Target near the tea. It has 32 ounces in it for around $4.00 which should allow you to make around 6 drinks with my recipe.
- Oat Milk – Choose your favorite brand, I like Oat Yeah and Oat-ly.
- Feel free to mix up a large batch at the beginning of the week and store it in the fridge. Then just pour it into your to-go cup with ice in the mornings for a quick and easy dose of caffeine!
- If you want to build a different size than my grande recipe, here's a guide to Starbucks' pump measurements:
To Make A Tall
- Brown Sugar Simple Syrup: 1 pump = 1/2 ounce or 1 tablespoon
- Chai Tea Concentrate: 1 pump = .67 ounces
To Make A Venti
- 1 1/2 ounces syrup
- 2 ounces concentrate
- 6 ounces milk
- 3 ounces syrup
- 4 ounces concentrate
- 9 ounces milk
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 413IU | Calcium: 301mg | Iron: 1mg