Welcome summer with a pitcher of these delightful and refreshing beer margaritas made with Corona, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, agave, and a sweet sugar rim!
Servings: 6 people
- 6 ounces tequila
- 6 ounces lime juice fresh squeezed
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces agave syrup
- 24 ounces Corona or other Mexican beer
Add tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and agave to a large pitcher and stir until the agave has fully mixed.
Pour in the Corona and stir again.
Serve in sugar or salt-rimmed glasses over ice.
- Agave can be reduced by half if desired.
- Agave can be substituted with simple syrup.
- This can serve anywhere between 4 and 6 people depending on glass size.
- Tequila can be increased to 8 ounces for a stronger cocktail.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 676mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 4mg