Woo Woo Cocktail
This Woo Woo Cocktail Recipe is an easy cocktail made with vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, and peach schnapps that's great for sipping all summer long!
Servings: 1 drink
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 teaspoon lime juice optional
- 4 ounces 100% cranberry juice
- Lime wedge for garnish
Add vodka, peach schnapps, lime juice, and cranberry juice to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 15-seconds until chilled.
Strain into a glass filled with ice, garnish with a lime wedge, and serve.
- This drink can be served on the rocks as indicated in the recipe or you can halve it and serve in a martini glass.
- This drink is on the tarter side, if you would prefer it sweeter, a couple of bar spoons of simple syrup may be added.
- Some make it with lime juice and some make it without, feel free to add to taste.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg