This Woo Woo Cocktail Recipe is an easy cocktail made with vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, and peach schnapps that’s great for sipping all summer long!
Slide another fun summer drink recipe into your pocket by checking out this citrusy but sweet Corona Sunrise (Viral TikTok Cocktail) or strong and fruity Hippie Juice!
Woo Woo Cocktails are an easy go-to drink that packs a punch of tart flavor that you’ll love! Have you ever seen the Wooo! episode of How I Met Your Mother? This Woo Woo drink is what I imagine all those “woo girls” were drinking.
This cocktail is great for when you want a delicious drink that doesn’t take long to make for those nights you want to spend more time with your company and less time as the bartender!
If you’re someone that reaches for fruitier drinks I highly recommend you break up that monotony with this cocktail! Since I use 100% cranberry juice in this recipe it tastes a lot like sweet-tart candy, and who doesn’t love sweet tarts?
This Woo Woo Recipe is pretty straightforward! Just mix together vodka, peach schnapps, lime juice, and 100% cranberry juice.
This drink recipe doesn’t always include lime juice in the cocktail itself, but sometimes just as a garnish. Feel free to omit it if you prefer to cut back on the tartness.
I prefer making my Woo Woo Cocktail on the rocks so be sure to have ice ready as well as lime wedges for garnishing!
Feeling extra? Poke some Easy Sugared Cranberries onto a cocktail umbrella pick and hang it across your Woo Woo Drink!
How To Make Woo Woo Cocktails
- Pour the lime juice, vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice into the cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until chilled, about 15-seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and garnish with a lime wedge, enjoy!
How Many Woo Woo Cocktails Does This Recipe Make?
This recipe makes one cocktail. If you’re surrounded by friends and family just quickly whip up however many you need by repeating the recipe!
Can I Serve This Drink In A Martini Glass Instead?
Yes, just simply halve the recipe and serve it in your favorite martini glass (this is ours)!
How Do I Make This Drink Sweeter?
You can add a couple bar spoons of classic Simple Syrup or Cranberry Simple Syrup to easily sweeten this cocktail up!
What If I Don’t Have A Cocktail Shaker?
Don’t let that stop you from enjoying this tasty Woo Woo Drink! You can just stir it altogether!
I think it’s common to leave behind the cranberry-flavored recipes once the winter holidays are over but it’s truly a flavor that can be dressed up and enjoyed all year long! Check out more cranberry-flavored cocktails you’ll want to try this summer!
- Malibu Bay Breeze Cocktail – Bursting with the best tropical flavors this fruity layered cocktail is made with coconut rum, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice!
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan – A quick and simple cocktail with an extra kick of cranberry!
- Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail – Made with just three ingredients and then dressed up with fresh cranberries and sprigs of rosemary!
- Cactus Cooler Tequila Cocktail – Blends of smooth artisan tequila with orange, tangerine, lime, and cranberry juice with a bit of triple sec that’s finished off with lemon-lime soda!
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa – This fruity drink comes together quickly using freshly squeezed orange juice, champagne, cranberry juice, and a splash of fresh lemon juice!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review; I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges and win prizes!
Woo Woo Cocktail
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 teaspoon lime juice optional
- 4 ounces 100% cranberry juice
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Add vodka, peach schnapps, lime juice, and cranberry juice to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 15-seconds until chilled.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice, garnish with a lime wedge, and serve.
- This drink can be served on the rocks as indicated in the recipe or you can halve it and serve in a martini glass.
- This drink is on the tarter side, if you would prefer it sweeter, a couple of bar spoons of simple syrup may be added.
- Some make it with lime juice and some make it without, feel free to add to taste.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram @sugarandsoulco and follow on Tiktok @sugarandsoulco and Pinterest @sugarandsoulco for more!
Leave A Reply!