Cranberry Cosmopolitan is a quick and simple cocktail that adds an extra cranberry kick to a classic cosmo recipe. Whether you are hosting a party or attending a friendly social, this drink will pave the pathway to a great time!
This Cosmopolitan Cocktail can be dressed up using fresh limes, Sparkling Cranberries, or with sugar around the rim of your favorite martini glass! Perfect for holiday parties with the girls or sipping on at home by the glow of the Christmas tree!
This Cosmopolitan Recipe has a key ingredient that makes it stand out from all the rest, Cranberry Simple Syrup! The syrup is made up of 3 easy ingredients that will have your drink exploding with t seasonal flavor!
Cranberry Martini Ingredients
Using 5 ingredients this cocktail comes together quickly with vodka, cranberry simple syrup, triple sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Garnish using limes, oranges, or fresh cranberries!
Cranberry Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
Grab a cocktail shaker and add in ice, vodka, cranberry syrup, fresh lime juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice. Cover and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
Then strain the cosmo drink into your favorite martini or cocktail glass.
Pierce your garnishes of choice with a cocktail pick to hang across the top of your glass.
Is a Cosmopolitan a woman’s drink?
Cosmopolitans were originally a martini enjoyed mostly by men. The hit television show Sex and the City transformed this drink into a popular cocktail that women now love too!
Triple Sec Substitute
You can easily substitute triple sec for Cointreau! Cointreau is also an orange liqueur but has an alcohol content of 40% while triple sec’s content is 15-30%.
Sweet Or Sour
This Cosmo Cocktail has just the right balance of sweet from the simple syrup and sour from the fresh lime juice!
After finishing off your first Cranberry Cosmopolitan, there’s no doubt you’ll be lining up for your second! Check out my other holiday drinks to try throughout the season!
- Cranberry Orange Christmas Mimosa Punch – A big batch punch that’s fruity and easy to put together!
- Sparkling Holiday Punch – This beautiful shimmery, fruit juice drink can be alcoholic or not!
- Peppermint Chocolate White Russian Cocktail – The perfect sweet drink covered in chocolate syrup and peppermint candy!
- Eggnog Pudding Shots – Just 4 ingredients to a creamy, rum-filled holiday treat!
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate – Chocolaty, thick hot chocolate prepped in 5 minutes!
Cranberry CosmopolitanPin It For Later
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos! You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
- Add the vodka, cranberry syrup, lime juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass and serve with garnishes of your choice such as fresh cranberries and lime peels.
- You can easily substitute triple sec for Cointreau! Cointreau is also an orange liqueur but has an alcohol content of 40% while triple sec’s content is 15-30%.