Chicken Salad with Grapes
Chicken Salad Recipe With Grapes is ready in just 15 minutes using shredded chicken, sliced grapes, and a delicious homemade dressing!
Servings: 4 people
In a large bowl, add the chicken, grapes, celery, scallions, and parsley. Set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, garlic, dijon mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, paprika, and pepper until fully combined.
Add the dressing to the bowl with the salad ingredients. Stir to combine until everything is coated in the dressing. Serve immediately on bread, lettuce, or eat it as is!
- This is an extremely flavorful chicken salad. The grapes give a touch of sweetness that really makes it special.
- The dressing packs a flavor punch and is amazing on its own as a dressing for regular salads or even potato salad!
- The crunch from the celery gives a nice texture to the overall salad.
- With 4 cups of chicken, the salad is lightly dressed. If you like a more saucy chicken salad, add an additional ¼ cup of mayonnaise, it will not affect the taste much of the dressing since it is already very flavorful. Or, you can use fewer ingredients as well.
- This is great for customizing. Use this recipe as a base and add other ingredients like pecans, dried cranberries, apples, etc.
- Nutritional information is an estimate that does not include bread for serving.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 795mg | Potassium: 733mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 451IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg