Chicken Salad Recipe With Grapes is ready in just 15 minutes using shredded chicken, sliced grapes, and a delicious homemade dressing!
For more delicious and flavorful sandwich ideas try my Weight Watchers Apple Cider Pulled Chicken or hickory-smoked Club Sandwich! Both will leave your family begging for more just like this Chicken Salad!
This Chicken Salad Recipe with Grapes is made with an easy homemade dressing that packs a punch of amazing flavor that makes this recipe one you’ve never tasted before! But after only one bite you’ll know you’ve just found your go-to chicken salad recipe that will never let you down!
Turn it into a chicken salad sandwich and enjoy every bite of tender chicken, sweet grapes, and flavorful homemade dressing! Don’t be afraid to also enjoy it on lettuce or even as is since it’s a tasty stand-alone salad that can hold its own all by itself!
The base of this Chicken salad with Grapes is shredded cooked chicken breasts, grapes, celery, scallions, and parsley. Mix it all together with a tasty homemade sauce made of mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, sweet paprika, and black pepper.
You can easily cook chicken breasts in the crockpot and then shred them in your stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Or if you’re like me and want to eat quickly you can simply grab rotisserie chicken breasts from the deli at the grocery store!
The great thing about this recipe is how easy it is to substitute things in and out! Want to make it healthier? Swap the mayonnaise for Greek yogurt, prefer red grapes to green? No problem!
You can also easily throw in some delicious add-ins like chopped pecans, apples, or dried cranberries! Switch up the flavor with more fresh herbs like chives or basil, maybe give it a robust taste by sprinkling in some curry powder!
How To Make Chicken Salad with Grapes
- Add the chicken, grapes, celery, scallions, and parsley to a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, garlic, Dijon mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Stir the dressing into the bowl with the salad until everything is coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
Store any leftover chicken salad in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator. Enjoy within 3-5 days!
Can I Use This Dressing With Other Recipes?
Of course! This dressing really packs a punch of flavor and would be incredibly tasty as a dressing for regular salads or even on a potato salad!
How Can I Make The Salad Saucier?
Since the salad is lightly dressed you can add an additional 1/4 cup of mayonnaise if you prefer a saucier chicken salad. Doing so won’t affect the taste much since the dressing is already very flavorful!
Sliding sandwiches like this chicken salad with grapes into my weekly meal planning has become a dinner-time life-safer! Try another delicious sandwich recipe that you’ll love serving to your family!
- Sloppy Joes – This homemade version of a nostalgic family favorite is made of ground beef and zesty sauce that’s ready in just 30 minutes!
- Instant Pot Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches – Tender shredded chicken paired with your favorite BBQ sauce and coleslaw for a satisfying dinner option!
- Monte Cristo Sandwich – Slices of deli ham sandwiched between two pieces of french toast and melty cheese!
- Cuban Sandwich – Loaded with smoked ham, swiss cheese, mojo pork, mustard, and pickles and then grilled to melty perfection!
- Taco Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Packed with bold flavor and a kick of heat for lunch or dinner that will have your mouth watering!
Chicken Salad With GrapesPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Chicken Salad with Grapes
- 4 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken I used rotisserie chicken breasts
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- ½ cup finely diced celery
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ lemon zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 1 small clove
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, grapes, celery, scallions, and parsley. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, garlic, dijon mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, paprika, and pepper until fully combined.
- Add the dressing to the bowl with the salad ingredients. Stir to combine until everything is coated in the dressing. Serve immediately on bread, lettuce, or eat it as is!
- This is an extremely flavorful chicken salad. The grapes give a touch of sweetness that really makes it special.
- The dressing packs a flavor punch and is amazing on its own as a dressing for regular salads or even potato salad!
- The crunch from the celery gives a nice texture to the overall salad.
- With 4 cups of chicken, the salad is lightly dressed. If you like a more saucy chicken salad, add an additional ¼ cup of mayonnaise, it will not affect the taste much of the dressing since it is already very flavorful. Or, you can use fewer ingredients as well.
- This is great for customizing. Use this recipe as a base and add other ingredients like pecans, dried cranberries, apples, etc.
- Nutritional information is an estimate that does not include bread for serving.