Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas
Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas combine your favorite champagne or prosecco with seasonal apple cider for the perfect drink to sip this Fall! Great for Fall gatherings and brunches!
Servings: 1 drink
- Caramel sauce for rim
- Cinnamon sugar for rim
- 4 ounces apple cider chilled
- 2-4 ounces prosecco or champagne chilled
- cinnamon stick for garnish
- apple slice for garnish
Dip the rim of the champagne flute in caramel and then in the cinnamon sugar. I find it easiest to use a small plate to hold the caramel and cinnamon sugar separate for easy dipping.
Pour in the apple cider and top off with the prosecco.
Garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick if desired.
- You can use a ratio of 2:1 or 1:1 for this recipe depending on how strong you want the drink to be.
- For a non-alcoholic version, use sparkling cider in place of prosecco or champagne.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg