Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas combine your favorite champagne or prosecco with seasonal apple cider for the perfect drink to sip this Fall! Great for Fall gatherings and brunches!
Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas is this season’s go-to drink that’s great for sipping on during those brisk Autumn days, serving at brunch with the girls, or when you’re simply just enjoying a slice of quiet time by yourself! Made with only 2 ingredients and some fun garnishes, this drink will leave everyone amazed by both its flavor and fun presentation!
A few times a year I love hosting a big brunch with friends and family! Everyone usually shows up with a pastry, muffin, or some type of breakfast casserole to share while I take care of the pancakes and drinks!
And usually, I always turn to my crowd-pleasing mimosas such as this Orange Pomegranate Mimosa or Cranberry Orange Mimosa but I know for a fact my girls will be SUPER excited for this fall flavored one!
This easy-to-make recipe is a quick and simple way for everyone to enjoy a drink that’s bursting with popular flavors of the season! So grab a jug of apple cider from your local apple orchard, your favorite champagne, and pour yourself this mimosa in just 2 minutes!
To make an Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe you’ll first dress up the glass by using caramel sauce to dip the rim in. I grabbed Ghriradelli’s Creamy Caramel sauce but feel free to grab your personal favorite!
The caramel rimmed glass then gets dipped in a mixture of cinnamon sugar. This can be found in the aisle with the other spices and seasonings at the grocery store or you can just easily make some at home like I normally do!
To make it at home just mix together 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon. Once the rim of the drink is ready you’ll then carefully pour in chilled apple cider and chilled champagne or prosecco.
Finish your Caramel Apple Mimosas off with sliced apples and cinnamon sticks!
How To Make Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas
- Dip the rim of the champagne glass into the caramel sauce and then into the cinnamon sugar.
- Pour the apple cider into the glass and then top it off with the prosecco.
- Garnish with an apple slice and/or a cinnamon stick, enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Mimosas Does This Recipe Make?
This Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe delivers one drink. But it’s super easy to just make as many as you need when you already have all of the ingredients out!
You could also make a large pitcher of this Mimosa right before serving for easier and quicker pouring.
Can I Make These Mimosas With More Alcohol?
Yes, you can make them as strong as you’d like just by adding in more prosecco or champagne. You could also add in some Cinnamon Apple Vodka or Honeycrisp Apple Vodka.
How Can I Make Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas Without Alcohol?
For a non-alcoholic mimosa, you can use sparkling apple cider in place of prosecco or champagne.
Is There A Way I Can Keep The Apple Slices I Use For Garnish From Turning Brown?
Yes, there is! Just slice up your apples and place them in a water bath that has a ratio of 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to 1 cup of water. Soak the apples for about 5 minutes then drain and rinse them.
This simple and quick step should easily keep your garnished apple slices looking white for hours.
These Apple Cider Mimosas are overflowing with the best seasonal fall flavor that everyone will look forward to sipping on at any gathering you host! Check out more apple-flavored cocktails that will be just as popular with guests as this one is!
- Apple Cider Mojito Cocktail – A classic rum mojito meets apple cider to create this vibrant, spiced, and slightly sweet beverage!
- Apple Crumble Cocktail – This 5 minute cocktail tastes exactly like crumbly apple pie in liquid form!
- Crock Pot Ginger Rum Apple Cider – Simmer this 5 ingredient cocktail in the crock pot all day or all night long!
- Easy Apple Pimm’s Cup Cocktail – Made with Pimm’s No. 1, sparkling apple cider, apples, lemon, and then garnished with cinnamon sticks!
- Hard Apple Cider Sangria – Cozy flavors of apple, ginger, cinnamon, and citrus collide into a crisp, refreshing large batch cocktail!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!
Don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!
Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas
- Dip the rim of the champagne flute in caramel and then in the cinnamon sugar. I find it easiest to use a small plate to hold the caramel and cinnamon sugar separate for easy dipping.
- Pour in the apple cider and top off with the prosecco.
- Garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick if desired.
- You can use a ratio of 2:1 or 1:1 for this recipe depending on how strong you want the drink to be.
- For a non-alcoholic version, use sparkling cider in place of prosecco or champagne.