Angel Milk is TikTok’s latest super easy recipe that’s made of only steamed milk, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract! This sweet warm drink is ready in 3 minutes or less and is sure to be loved by everyone!
Take a drink of another tasty beverage that also became an instant hit thanks to the same popular social media app like this Creamy Lemonade that’s made with only 3 ingredients or a sweet, creamy Cookie Butter Latte!
This Angel Milk is sweeping TikTok and flooding kitchens everywhere, and for good reason! It’s warm, sweet, and has a cozy hint of vanilla flavor that really makes this drink hit the spot!
Enjoy a glass to warm up with on cool days or even just when you’re winding down to head to bed! You can even dress this Angel Milk up with food coloring and top it with fun, exciting sprinkles to serve at brunch, evening hangouts with friends, or to sip on with dessert after dinner!
Since it’s made with just 3 easy ingredients and ready in no time, there’s really no reason not to try it at least once! However, this is a recipe where if you try it just once, you can expect to be instantly hooked since it resembles a Vanilla Steamer from Starbucks!
This means you’ll be making it on repeat for weeks to come!
I find that most TikTok recipes include ingredients I already have on hand, which makes me love them THAT much more! The good news is that you’ll find this Angel Milk Recipe is no different in that sense!
To make a mugful you’ll need just whole milk, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. Wondering how to get the drink perfectly heated with that beautiful foam topping?
Easy! I just used my espresso machine. If you don’t have one, you can still whip up a glass of this Angel milk a few different ways!
I just found that steaming the milk gave it a more consistent heat and created that wonderful angel-like foam that really makes this drink look cozy yet a little fancy as well!
If you wanted to make it even fancier you can add in some food coloring and top the foam with fun sprinkles!
How To Make Angel Milk
- Add the pink food dye, granulated sugar, and vanilla into your mug.
- Steam the milk and then pour it into the glass while holding the foam back using a spoon.
- Stir the steamed milk and vanilla mixture together.
- Add the foam on top and garnish with sprinkles!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Other Types Of Milk Can I Use In This Recipe?
You can try using almond milk, coconut milk, or oat milk! But really any type of milk you have on hand is worth trying.
Can I Add More Sugar?
Yes! Feel free to make it as sweet as you’d like.
Is There A Substitution For Vanilla Extract?
If you don’t happen to have vanilla extract on hand you could try swapping it out for almond extract instead.
How Else Can I Make This If I Don’t Have An Espresso Machine?
You can also heat the milk on the stovetop and then froth it with a handheld frother. The other option is to just microwave the milk!
I always feel like I’ve hit the jackpot when I discover an easy, trendy recipe like this Angel Milk on TikTok! Grab another deliciously trendy recipe that you may like just as much as this one!
- Smoked Queso Dip – Loaded with the best spicy and smoky flavor that’s cooked right in the smoker, ready in just one hour!
- Uncrustables Donuts – Deep-fried uncrustables that get tossed in cinnamon sugar for the easiest jelly donut you’ll ever make!
- Nature’s Pizza – Made with yogurt, granola, and your favorite fresh fruit for a healthy fun treat that even the kids will eat!
- Twisted Bacon – This super easy recipe delivers perfectly soft yet crispy bacon every time!
- Mac and Cheese In A Mug – Comes out deliciously cheesy using just a handful of ingredients!
Angel MilkPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
Angel Milk (TikTok Recipe)
- 8 ounces milk of choice
- 1 drop pink food coloring optional
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- sprinkles for garnish
- Steam milk to 165°F or alternatively heat in a saucepan on the stove or microwave until the desired temperature is reached.
- Add food coloring (if desired), sugar, and vanilla to a large mug. Pour in the steamed milk, holding back the foam.
- Top with foam and sprinkles if desired.
- If you do not have an espresso machine, you can heat the milk on the stovetop and froth with a hand frother.
- You can also just heat everything together in the microwave like they do on TikTok but I prefer the other two methods.