Angel Milk (TikTok Recipe)
Angel Milk is TikTok's latest super easy recipe that's made of only steamed milk, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract! This sweet warm drink is ready in 3 minutes or less and is sure to be loved by everyone!
Servings: 1 drink
- 8 ounces milk of choice
- 1 drop pink food coloring optional
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- sprinkles for garnish
Steam milk to 165°F or alternatively heat in a saucepan on the stove or microwave until the desired temperature is reached.
Add food coloring (if desired), sugar, and vanilla to a large mug. Pour in the steamed milk, holding back the foam.
Top with foam and sprinkles if desired.
- If you do not have an espresso machine, you can heat the milk on the stovetop and froth with a hand frother.
- You can also just heat everything together in the microwave like they do on TikTok but I prefer the other two methods.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 300mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 386IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 257mg | Iron: 1mg