Iced Caramel Macchiato
This Iced Caramel Macchiato is a Starbucks Copycat Recipe that's made right at home with espresso, milk, vanilla syrup, and caramel sauce! Take your first sip in just 3 minutes!
Servings: 1 drink
- 1½ ounces vanilla simple syrup I used Torani
- 8 ounces milk of choice, I prefer whole
- 2 ounces espresso 2 shots
- Caramel sauce for drizzle topping
Add the vanilla simple syrup and milk to a 16 ounce glass.
Fill almost all the way with ice.
Pour in the espresso.
Top with caramel drizzle.
- Nutritional information is an estimate using whole milk. To reduce calories you could use a non-fat milk or almond milk and sugar-free vanilla syrup.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 391mg | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 367IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 2mg