Raspberry Red Pepper Jelly Meatballs
This Hot Pepper Jelly Meatballs recipe combines frozen meatballs, raspberry jam, chili sauce, red pepper jelly, and orange juice to make a sweet and spicy appetizer! Simply toss the ingredients into the crockpot and your work is done!
Servings: 18 people
- 56 ounces frozen meatballs either Italian or Swedish style
- 24 ounces chili sauce
- 11 ounces raspberry jam
- 8½ ounces red pepper jelly
- 4 ounces orange juice
Add meatballs, chili sauce, jam, and jelly to a large crockpot.
Pour ¼ cup of orange juice into each empty container of chili sauce and cover and shake to loosen up any remaining sauce, then pour into the crockpot.
Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours before enjoying.
- How To Store: Keep any leftovers stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy them within 3 days!
- Make-Ahead Directions: Just cook them the day before and then store them in the refrigerator. When you’re ready to enjoy them just toss them back in the crockpot to be reheated!
- If I Use Homemade Meatballs In This Recipe Do I Still Need To Cook Them In The Crockpot For Four hours? No, if you’re using cooked homemade meatballs you do not need to cook them for 4 hours. They won’t need as long to cook since they won’t be starting out frozen. I do not recommend making this recipe with uncooked homemade meatballs.
- Is There A Way To Add More Spice To This Recipe? Definitely! If you’re really looking for a kick of spice you can add more chili sauce! Or you could even add in some chili powder or cayenne pepper.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 565mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 276IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg