Christmas Tree Cake Dip
This Christmas Tree Cake Dip is an irresistible decadent dessert dip that's made with just 4 easy ingredients in only 10 minutes! A true crowd-pleasing treat that will quickly disappear when shared with friends and family!
Servings: 16 people
- 8 Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
- 8 ounces extra creamy cool whip thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Christmas sprinkles
Chop the Christmas tree cakes into pieces about ½-inch wide and add to a large bowl.
Gently fold in the thawed cool whip and vanilla.
Gently fold in the sprinkles (note that some sprinkles may bleed color into the dip).
Serve in a bowl topped with more sprinkles and serve with cookies, graham crackers, or fresh fruit.
- This recipe makes a lot of dip, about 4 cups and each serving is about 1/4 cup per person. However, you can easily halve the recipe for a smaller crowd.
- We tested this recipe with cream cheese and frosting as well and the only cool whip version was by far the best. Just sweet enough, but not overpowering.
- You could use the chocolate cakes with chocolate cool whip for a chocolate version.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 16mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg