Hot Chocolate Dip
This Hot Chocolate Dip is a deliciously creamy dessert dip that's super easy to make using your favorite powdered hot cocoa mix! Enjoy this treat by dipping cookies and fresh fruit into it!
Servings: 16 people
In a large bowl, beat together the hot cocoa mix and heavy cream with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
Fold in the marshmallow fluff and cool whip until combined.
Fold in the mini marshmallows shortly before serving.
Top with marshmallows and serve with cookies and fruit.
- This recipe makes about 4 cups of dip and serves about 16 people. It can easily be halved for a smaller crowd.
- How Do I Properly Store This Hot Cocoa Dip? Keep this dessert dip stored in the refrigerator in an air-tight container. Enjoy any leftovers within 3 to 4 days!
- Can I Make This Recipe With Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix? Yes, you can! And what a delicious variation I’m sure it would turn out to be! Just be sure to use 1 cup of the peppermint cocoa mix.
- How Many Packets Of Swiss Miss Cocoa Would I Need To Make This Dip? You would need 4 -1.38oz packets of Swiss Miss Cocoa.
- Is There A Way That I Could Make This Recipe A Litte More Chocolaty? Try adding in a little more hot cocoa mix or even Hersheys Cocoa Powder. You could even add fold some mini chocolate chips into the dip as well.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 21mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg