No Bake Pina Colada Pie
No Bake Pina Colada Pie fills a sweet graham cracker crust with a rum filling that's loaded with crushed pineapple and shredded coconut! Prep this chilled dessert in only 30 minutes!
Servings: 8 people
Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 graham cracker about 1½ cups crumbs
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
Place a medium mixing bowl and beaters in the fridge or freezer while you prepare the crust.
Add graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl and mix with the melted butter and sugar, until evenly combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Chill the crust while you prepare the filling.
Remove the bowl and beater(s) from the refrigerator and add cold cream and whip until soft peaks begin to form. Then add powdered sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Drain the can of crushed pineapple by pressing it through a sieve. Set this aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then beat in the sugar and rum extract.
Mix in the well-drained pineapple and coconut. Then gently fold in the whipped cream.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared pie crust and chill for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
After chilling, pipe on fresh whipped cream and top with toasted coconut, maraschino cherry, and pineapple slices, if desired.
- How Do I Toast The Coconut For Garnishing? Sprinkle the coconut onto a baking sheet and place it in the oven at 350 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. Check it frequently to ensure it toasts just until golden.
- Can I Use Cool Whip Instead Of Whipped Cream? Of course! Just fold 2 cups of cool whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- What Should I Do If I Can’t Find Any Graham Cracker Crumbs? Not to worry, it’s super easy to make your own crumbs! Just grab 12 whole graham crackers and then toss them into your food processor.
- How Should I Store Leftovers Of This No Bake Pie? Place toothpicks into the pie. Then wrap the pie tightly with plastic wrap or tinfoil. The toothpick trick helps to keep the foil from sticking to the pie! Then pop the wrapped pie into the refrigerator and enjoy the leftovers within 3 days!
Calories: 558kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 361mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 1391IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg