Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots
Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots are a fruity, sweet way to enjoy the popular cocktail in Jell-O form, making it the perfect boozy treat to share! Requires less than 10 minutes of hands-on time to prepare a dozen shots!
Servings: 12 shots
- 6 ounces water
- 1 (3oz.) box Orange Jell-O
- 10 ounces Peach Schnapps
- 12 peach ring gummies
Bring water to a low boil in a pot.
6 ounces water
Arrange 12 (2oz.) plastic jello shot cups on a small baking sheet and set aside.
Add the Jell-O mix to a large heat-proof bowl and whisk in the boiling water until the powder has completely dissolved.
1 (3oz.) box Orange Jell-O
Add in the peach schnapps and fill each shot cup with 1½ ounces of jello mixture using a measuring cup or mini baster.
10 ounces Peach Schnapps
Transfer the jello shots to the refrigerator and allow them to set for 2 to 3 hours.
Once set, top with peach ring gummies. Enjoy immediately or cover with lids and store in the refrigerator.
12 peach ring gummies
- What’s The Best Way To Get The Jell-O Mixture Into The Individual Cups? I find that a mini baster is the cleanest and easiest way to fill the cups! A measuring cup with a spout also works well as well.
- Can I Make These Shots In Molds Instead Of Cups? I actually don’t recommend making Jell-O shots of any kind in molds. To use the molds you usually have to use cooking spray which makes them slightly unpleasant tasting.
- Can I Use The Recipe Amounts To Make Different Flavors Of Jell-O Shots? Yes! You can check out my How To Make Jello Shots guide for the best tricks and tips for making different shots. Over there you’ll see that you can use malibu rum, white rum, tequila, or even wine! Then you can pair your choice with strawberry jello, cherry jello, or even watermelon jello!
- Is There Something Else I Can Use If I Can’t Find Orange Jell-O? Yes, you can use gelatin! Grab an envelope of Knox gelatin and use just 2 tablespoons of it. Then combine it with one cup of hot water and 2 1/4 cups of peach schnapps. Another easy substitute for using Orange Jell-O would be to grab a box of lemon Jell-O. Then just add a few drops of orange food coloring gel to give it the color we’re looking for in these shots!
- What’s The Best Way To Store These? The Jell-O Shots must be kept in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy them. They will last in the fridge for up to a week. If you don’t plan on enjoying them right after they’ve set just make sure you leave room at the top of the cups for the lid.
- What Else Can I Garnish Each Shot With? You could use orange gummy bears instead of peach rings! Or you could top each with whipped cream and a peach slice.
Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 1mg