Oreo Peanut Butter Balls
Oreo Peanut Butter Balls have an easy 3-ingredient filling that's formed into fun bite sizes before being dipped into melted dark chocolate! Prep a batch in only 30 minutes!
Servings: 38 balls
- 33 Oreo Cookies about 3 cups crumbs
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 20 ounces dark chocolate melting wafers
Add the Oreos to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form.
33 Oreo Cookies
Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large mixing bowl with the peanut butter and beat to combine. Add in the sugar and mix at low speed until sugar is just incorporated then increase speed to thoroughly combine.
2 cups creamy peanut butter, 1½ cups powdered sugar
Use a medium cookie scoop to portion out the mixture onto two parchment-lined baking sheets and freeze for 30 minutes.
Near the end of the 30 minutes, add half of your melting wafers to a wide-mouthed glass or deep bowl and microwave at 30-second intervals until fully melted.
20 ounces dark chocolate melting wafers
Remove one of the pans from the freezer and roll the portions between your palms to create round balls and drop the balls one at a time into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to coat the top and a spiral dipping tool or fork to remove, let any excess chocolate drip off before placing back on a fresh parchment-lined-baking sheet. If you notice the balls getting too soft to dip, switch them out for the pan in the freezer and dip some of those, then switch back until all have been dipped.
- These do not need to be refrigerated due to the ingredients, however, the peanut butter mixture can get soft inside and crack the chocolate if left at room temperature too long, so storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator is best, but not necessary.
- You are using regular whole Oreos, not just the cookies.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 0.2IU | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg