Cranberry Mojito Punch
A festive sparkling cocktail that's sure to have everyone dancing the night away at your holiday party!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 drinks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup loose fresh mint plus some for garnish
- 2 limes sliced and divided
- 1 cup cranberries plus some for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice concentrate thawed
- 12 ounces lime seltzer
- crushed ice
Add sugar and mint to a pitcher and muddle.
Add the slices of one lime along with 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries to the pitcher.
Pour in fresh squeezed lime juice and rum, stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour in cranberry juice concentrate and stir.
Top off with seltzer or sparkling water.
Fill glasses with crushed ice, pour punch over ice and garnish with cranberries, mint, and a fun straw.
- Replace Rum with extra seltzer for a non-alcoholic version.
- If making in advance, wait to add the ice and seltzer until just before serving so as not to water down or lose carbonation.
- Sparkling water or club soda may also be used.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 35.6mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.4mg