Red Wine Sangria
Red Sangria made with a mix of red wine, brandy, lemon-lime soda and loaded with oranges, apples, strawberries, and blackberries, plus a touch of cinnamon!
Servings: 12 people
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT lemon-lime soda and ice in a large pitcher.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least a couple hours. Overnight or one to two days for best flavor.
Pour the soda in just before serving over ice.
- For Best Flavor: This sangria is best after two days of steeping.
- Shelf Life: Once the fruit and wine have been mixed together, sangria should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 3 days.
- If you can't find Cara Cara oranges, a navel orange will work as well.
- If you feel like play around with this recipe a bit, try adding orange juice or lemon juice.
- Want to keep this low calorie? Try replacing the lemon-lime soda with club soda.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 20.5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg