This Cranberry Cooler recipe is a refreshing and delicious mocktail made with just a handful of ingredients that will have you feeling festive in no time!
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice concentrate thawed
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- 2-3 drops peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 12 oz. club soda or sparkling water
- sugared cranberries and rosemary for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, combine concentrate, simple syrup, extract, and ice and give it a couple shakes. Evenly seperate between two 8 oz. glasses.
Top off with club soda.
Garnish with sugared cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.
- Make sugar cranberries fast by placing three on a toothpick, dipping them in simple syrup and rolling them in sugar.
Add a shot of vodka or rum to each glass for an alcoholic version.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin C: 14mg | Iron: 1mg