Apple Dump Cake
Apple Dump Cake is a 4-ingredient recipe that results in a delicious fall dessert somewhere between apple cake and apple crisp!
Servings: 15 people
Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Pour the apple pie filling into the baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix and oatmeal and then sprinkle it over the pie filling.
Pour the melted butter over the top of the cake and oatmeal mixture as evenly as possible. Bake the cake for 40 to 50 minutes. The top of the cake should be slightly crisp and golden brown.
- Nutritional information is an estimate based on 15 servings and does not include caramel sauce, ice cream, or whipped cream.
- For Caramel Apple Dump Cake, you’ll need some caramel topping to drizzle on it before it’s served. You can also stir a 1/4 cup of caramel sauce into the apple pie mixture before adding it to the pan!
- Don’t have Spice Cake Mix? That’s okay, you can use white or yellow cake mix instead and add 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice and 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon to get a similar flavor.
- Not an Oatmeal fan? That’s fine too, you can just omit it from the recipe making this a 3-ingredient dessert!
- Unsalted butter may also be used and you can add salt as desired.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 438mg | Potassium: 157mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1.8mg