Irish Cream French Toast
This Irish Cream French Toast is a perfectly sweet breakfast to kick off St. Patrick's Day with! Delicious slices of brioche dipped in a boozy egg mixture and browned to perfection!
Servings: 4 people
- 8 slices brioche, French, or thick-cut white bread
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream liqueur
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- whipped cream
- Butter or non-stick cooking spray
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat or use non-stick cooking spray.
Whisk together eggs, Irish Cream, and vanilla extract. Dip each side of your bread slices in the egg mixture and put them in the pan.
Cook each side until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Add butter or cooking spray to the pan as needed for cooking. Plate and top with butter and syrup.
- Bread slices should be about 1-inch thick.
- If making homemade whipped cream, add an ounce of Irish Cream to it before whipping for even more festive flavor!
- Nutritional Information is an estimate that does not include toppings.
Calories: 517kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 703mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 5.2mg