A “crust” of brownie is topped with a layer of Cream Cheese Whipped Cream, then finished with edible cookie dough, candy, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup!
Servings: 16 people
- 1 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Nestle Toll House Edible Cookie Dough divided and rolled into small balls
- 4 peanut butter cups
- 2 tablespoons chocolate covered candies
- chocolate syrup for drizzle
Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 12 to 14-inch round pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
Prepare the boxed brownie mix according to package directions for "fudge" consistency. DO NOT do cake-like consistency.
Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and use a rubber spatula to spread the batter out. Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow the pan to cool for at least 2 hours on a wire rack.
Prepare the whipped cream by beating the heavy cream and vanilla for 1 minute on medium speed, then beat in the cream cheese and sugar and mix until smooth and fluffy.
Spread the cream cheese whipped cream over the top of the brownie.
Top with the cookie dough balls, peanut butter cups, or other toppings! Refrigerate until served or refrigerate any leftovers.
- This recipe has only been tested with Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes which do not contain any leavening agents. A different brownie mix that does have a leavening agent could rise over the top of the pan, so use caution.
- Regular whipped cream or thawed whipped topping may also be used.
- Fresh fruit makes a delicious alternative topping for this recipe.
- Nutritional Information is an estimate and varies depending on the brownie mix used and toppings selected.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 318IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg