Raspberry Lime Rickey
This Raspberry Lime Rickey Recipe is a sweet, tart, and oh-so refreshing drink made with lime juice, raspberry simple syrup, and club soda.
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces raspberry simple syrup
- 5 ounces club soda
- lime wedges for garnish
- raspberries for garnish
Fill a medum glass most of the way with ice.
Add in the lime juice and raspberry simple syrup.
Top with club soda and garnish with lime wedges and raspberries.
- Make It Frozen: Simply add all the ingredients to a blender along with one cup of iceand blend until slushy.
- Make It Alcoholic: You can make a boozy Gin Rickey by adding 1 oz. of gin.
Substitutions & Variations:
- Not a raspberry fan? Try using strawberry, blackberry, or cherry syrup instead. You can even use classic simple syrup and extra lime juice for sparkling limeade.
- For an extra sweet treat, replace the soda water with ginger ale or lemon lime soda.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a frosty Raspberry Lime Rickey float!
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 36mg | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin C: 9mg | Iron: 2mg