Air Fryer Monkey Bread
Air Fryer Monkey Bread uses canned cinnamon rolls and 4 more ingredients to deliver a lightly crisped sweet treat that cooks in 15 minutes!
Servings: 5 people
- 1 (17.5oz.) can Grands! cinnamon rolls
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons salted butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat the air fryer to 320°F for 5 minutes and grease a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
Separate the cinnamon rolls and cut them into sixths.
In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
Dip each sixth of cinnamon roll into the melted butter, then roll in the sugar mixture until evenly coated. Then place in the prepared bundt pan.
Air fry for 10 minutes, then rotate the pan 180° and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- You can also use Grand’s Jumbo biscuits and cut each biscuit into sixths as well! Then simply take the biscuit pieces through the same process of dipping in melted butter and rolling in the sugar mixture!
- You can store any leftovers either on the counter in a zip lock bag for up to two days or in the refrigerator for a week.
- To warm-up leftovers, I recommend preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and reheating them for about 10 minutes.
- You can use the included can of icing to top the monkey bread or try making my homemade Vanilla Icing!
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg