Air Fryer Monkey Bread uses canned cinnamon rolls and 4 more ingredients to deliver a lightly crisped sweet treat that cooks in 15 minutes!
This Air Fryer Monkey Bread has a light crisp outside and a moist tender inside! Pair that with the overflowing flavor of warm cinnamon for the perfect breakfast treat or weekend snack!
Don’t have an air fryer just yet? No worries, try my oven-baked Best Easy Monkey Bread Ever!
5 Reasons Why I Love This Recipe
- Easy Ingredients! A can of premade cinnamon rolls and 4 other pantry staple ingredients stand between you and a warm, gooey piece of monkey bread!
- Quick! Cooks up perfectly in just 15 minutes!
- Inexpensive! All you have to buy is a can of Grands! Cinnamon rolls since you likely have the light brown sugar, granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, and butter on hand!
- Air Fried! Doesn’t everyone love throwing a new recipe in the air fryer? Even better when you know it’s going to come out incredibly delicious!
- Crowd Pleaser! This bread isn’t just for Christmas morning and kids, it’s good for all ages and any day of the year!
To make this Monkey Bread you start with a can of Grands! cinnamon roll dough! Then all you need is melted butter, light brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon!
You can even dress this monkey bread up by drizzling on a topping! My vanilla icing that you can find on my Easy Cinnamon Rolls would be super delicious or even a cream cheese icing!
If you just want to keep it simple easily sprinkle on some powdered sugar and call it good! Topping or not, this bread will secure a spot on your favorite air fryer recipes list!
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into sixths.
- Whisk together brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Dip all of the cinnamon roll pieces into the melted butter before rolling them into the sugar mixture. Then place in a prepared 3 CUP bundt pan. I used this pan.
- Air fry for 10 minutes and then rotate the pan and continue cooking.
You can use the included can of icing to top the monkey bread or try making my homemade Vanilla Icing!
Can I Make This Recipe With Biscuits Instead?
Yes, just use Grand’s Jumbo biscuits and cut each biscuit into sixths as well! Then simply take the biscuit pieces through the same process of dipping in melted butter and rolling in the sugar mixture!
How Do I Store Leftovers?
You can store any leftovers either on the counter in a zip lock bag for up to two days or in the refrigerator for a week.
How To Reheat Leftover Monkey Bread
To warm up leftovers, I recommend preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and reheating them for about 10 minutes.
Ever since I’ve gotten an Air Fryer I’ve been making my favorite recipes in it non-stop! Here are more Air Fryer Recipes that I think you’ll love trying out just as much as I did!
- Tender Air Fryer Nashville Hot Chicken – Skips the deep-frying while still delivering tender chicken with a perfectly crisp coating!
- Juicy Air Fryer Steak (Filet Mignon) – Cooks in just 14 minutes for a quick, yet incredibly tasty dinner!
- Rich Air Fryer Chocolate Cake – An amazingly dense and moist chocolate cake that’s finished off with a coating of Chocolate Ganache!
- Easy Air Fryer Pizzas – Made using refrigerated biscuits and covered in your favorite pizza toppings!
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings – Uses honey, molasses, sriracha sauce, and a killer rub to bring you perfectly crisp and flavorful chicken!
Air Fryer Monkey BreadPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Air Fryer Monkey Bread
- 3 cup bundt pan
- 1 (17.5oz.) can Grands! cinnamon rolls
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons salted butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the air fryer to 320°F for 5 minutes and grease a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Separate the cinnamon rolls and cut them into sixths.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
- Dip each sixth of cinnamon roll into the melted butter, then roll in the sugar mixture until evenly coated. Then place in the prepared bundt pan.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, then rotate the pan 180° and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- You can also use Grand’s Jumbo biscuits and cut each biscuit into sixths as well! Then simply take the biscuit pieces through the same process of dipping in melted butter and rolling in the sugar mixture!
- You can store any leftovers either on the counter in a zip lock bag for up to two days or in the refrigerator for a week.
- To warm-up leftovers, I recommend preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and reheating them for about 10 minutes.
- You can use the included can of icing to top the monkey bread or try making my homemade Vanilla Icing!