Peanut Butter Chocolate Freak Shake
Peanut Butter Milkshake (Freak Shake) combines 6-ingredients to deliver the ultimate peanut butter shake that's overflowing with toppings! Ready to enjoy in just 5 minutes!
Servings: 2 people
- 2 cups ice cream peanut butter, vanilla, or chocolate may be used
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and chopped peanuts, chocolate-covered peanuts, peanut butter chocolate candies, and peanut butter cups, nutter butters, sprinkles optional garnishes
Frost the rim of your cup or mason jar with chocolate frosting and decorate with sprinkles, candies or peanut butter cups. Drizzle the inside rim with chocolate syrup to create drips inside your cup.
Place milk, ice cream, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour this into the serving container and garnish as desired. Best with a wide straw!
- Storage Instructions: This milkshake will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge. However, it is better stored in the freezer (for up to a month). Then allow it to thaw slightly on the counter and stir when able, or you may need to re-blend it.
- Do I need to change anything if I use chocolate ice cream? It depends on how chocolatey you’d like your shake to be. You are welcome to leave out or decrease the chocolate syrup.
- Should I use smooth or chunky peanut butter? I used smooth, but I imagine that crunchy would work as well.
- This seems like a lot for one person - could I decrease it? Yes, this does make a very large, rich serving. You are welcome to half all of the ingredients to make a small serving.
Calories: 831kcal | Carbohydrates: 115g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 464mg | Potassium: 577mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 65g | Vitamin A: 727IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 274mg | Iron: 2mg