Drunk Bunny Cocktail
This Easter Bunny Martini has a chocolate drizzled glass that's filled with a smooth, rich cocktail and garnished with a chocolate bunny! Ready to enjoy in 5 minutes or less!
Servings: 2 drinks
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- chocolate syrup
- 2 chocolate bunnies for garnish
Add the vodka, Irish cream, chocolate liqueur, and heavy cream to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
3 ounces vodka, 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur, 2 ounces chocolate liqueur, 1 ounce heavy cream, ice
Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inner sides of two martini glasses and then strain the cocktail into them.
Run a butter knife under very hot water and dry it off. Press the knife against the bottom of the chocolate bunny at a slant to match the rim of the glass. Gently slice the serrated edge of the knife back and forth as the chocolate melts to create a slit. I recommend leaving the top part of the wrapper on the bunny head while you do this to prevent your fingers from melting the top of the bunny or making a mess.
2 chocolate bunnies
Place the bunny on the rim of the glass.
- Heavy cream can be omitted if desired, but it does make this cocktail creamy and delicious.
- You can make this in a large batch for brunch and store it ahead of time in the fridge for up to 3 days. If you make it in a large batch and chill it, it does not need to be shaken.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 14mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 208IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg