This Coffee Milkshake is a sweet, thick treat that's made with only ice cream and half & half in just 5 minutes! Garnish your shake with whipped cream, sprinkles, and even donuts to make it a freakshake!
Servings: 1 drink
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- ⅓ cup half & half
- whipped cream for topping
- sprinkles for topping
- maraschino cherry for topping
Add ice cream and half & half to a blender and blend until smooth.
2 cups coffee ice cream, ⅓ cup half & half
Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a maraschino cherry and other garnishes. If you want to turn this into a freak shake, top with over the top extras like donuts, and a chocolate rim wtih coffee beans!
whipped cream, sprinkles, maraschino cherry
- I prefer thicker milkshakes, but additional half & half can be added for those who prefer thinner ones.
- Milk or flavored coffee creamer can be used in place of half & half if desired.
- Feel free to add chocolate syrup, vanilla, caramel, or hazelnut simple syrup to change the flavor.
Calories: 639kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 251mg | Potassium: 797mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 75g | Vitamin A: 1180IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 381mg | Iron: 3mg