This Raspberry Banana Smoothie is a simple and delicious 5-ingredient drink recipe made with raspberries, bananas, oat milk, yogurt, and honey. A delicious snack or breakfast!
Warmer weather is just around the corner, and to lighten up your breakfasts or snacks, try this Raspberry Banana Smoothie!
Cool, creamy, and full of fruity flavor, this smoothie recipe is refreshing for the summer. It’s the perfect breakfast or snack if you don’t want to eat something heavy, and it tastes like dessert!
How To Make A Raspberry Banana Smoothie:
This tasty treat is made with frozen raspberries, bananas, oat milk, honey, and plain Greek yogurt. Yep, it’s light in calories and is sweetened from natural sources, too!
Blend everything together, and you have a silky smooth drink that’s scrumptious and satiating.
I like to use a mix of frozen and fresh fruit because the frozen fruit helps add to the thickness, but you could use a frozen banana and fresh raspberries instead.
Note: This recipe makes two servings, however, one serving can be stored in the fridge for one day and still has great flavor and consistency once stirred.
Banana Smoothie Variations:
- Instead of oat milk, you can use another milk such as almond milk, banana milk, or skim milk.
- If you want to amp up the flavor even more, try raspberry or vanilla Greek yogurt instead!
- If you want a Strawberry Banana Smoothie, simply swap the frozen raspberries for strawberries.
By the way, if you want to indulge, a dollop of whipped cream on top tastes sooo good!
You can also garnish your smoothie with some banana slices, a sprig of mint, and a few fresh raspberries. In fact, when they’re in season, Raspberry Smoothies are one of my favorite ways to enjoy my fresh-picked fruit!
Have a hard time getting your family to eat breakfast before they run out the door?
Wholesome smoothies are the perfect grab-and-go meal to take to work or school. Not to mention, this recipe is so quick and easy, you can even make it on busy weekday mornings.
I personally enjoy smoothies as an afternoon pick-me-up.
They’re sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth, and they definitely hit the spot without spoiling my appetite for dinner.
You can also serve these chilly treats alongside mimosas if you host brunch this summer.
Plus, guests of all ages can sip this fruity beverage!
For a quick, easy, wholesome snack any time of day, try this Raspberry Banana Smoothie Recipe!
You’ll find them especially refreshing once the weather gets hot!
More Delicious Smoothie Recipes
- Tropical Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Lemon Smoothie
- Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Raspberry Banana Smoothie
Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Raspberry Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 1/4 cup oat milk or milk of choice
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Add all ingredients to a blender in the order they are listed and blend until smooth.
- Fresh raspberries can be used instead of frozen but you will need to add 1 ½ cups of ice – I HIGHLY recommend sticking to frozen because this means the flavors and smoothie doesn’t get watered down.
- Protein powder or collagen powder can be added to the smoothie.
- Cottage cheese may be used in place of yogurt for an extra pack of protein.