These Strawberry Mousse Cups are an easy dessert! A fluffy strawberry mousse is served in chocolate shells for a fun and simple Valentine’s Day treat!
What’s this? It’s the first 2016 Valentine’s Day treat of the year! I’m way behind due to some failed recipes, a crazy workload, and some travel, but sometimes I think those things remind me that I just need to keep it simple sometimes. And these Strawberry Mousse Cups are just that: simple, sweet, and filled with strawberry awesomeness!
My 4-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Cups have been pretty popular and I think you guys are really going to love these ones too! They come together really quickly and seriously, who doesn’t love a bite-sized dessert!
These are great for kid’s school parties or even just to make at home and nibble on throughout the day since Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday this year. These mousse cups are great for serving up at baby and bridal showers too!
Strawberry Mousse Cups
- 0.6 oz. freeze dried strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp instant vanilla pudding mix dry
- 9 Chocolate Cups I used ChocoMaker brand but you can make them at home with this recipe.
- 9 strawberry slices
- Sprinkles optional
- Add freeze dried strawberries to a food processor and pulse until a fine dust forms.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and pudding mix on medium-high for about 2 minutes. Add in the freeze dried strawberry powder and beat until light and fluffy.
- Pipe mousse into chocolate cups and garnish with a slice of strawberry and sprinkles if desired.
- Consume within a few hours.
You might also enjoy: