Halloween Cookies & Cream Cookie Bars is an easy-to-make dessert that’s filled with Oreo pieces and Halloween M&Ms and ready to enjoy in 35 minutes!
Halloween Cookies & Cream Cookie Bars are buttery, tender bars that are have chopped up crunchy Oreos and Cookies & Cream M&Ms throughout! This dessert gets its festive look from the black crushed Oreos, brown, white, and orange M&Ms, and your choice of Halloween sprinkles!
I snatched up some fun sprinkles that have purple jimmies, white ghosts, and black bats in them. They made for such an easy way to really bring the spooktacular effect to this treat!
But really this entire dessert is incredibly easy since the cookie base is made of pantry staple ingredients! From there, it’s just 10 minutes of hands-on prep time finished off with only 25 minutes of bake time!
So really you’ve only got about 35 minutes invested into a treat that brings a ton of Halloween Spirit! Minimal effort, festive colors, AND it’s delicious? I’ll take two batches!
When it comes to the recipe for these Halloween Cookies and Cream Cookie Bars you’ll likely discover you have the majority of the ingredients right on hand. And I think we can all appreciate that type of convenience!
To start you’ll need all-purpose flour, kosher salt, baking soda, softened unsalted butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs, and pure vanilla extract. Once the batter is made you’ll mix in Cookies & Cream M&M’s and chopped Oreos.
After the batter has been poured into the pan it gets topped with more Cookies & Cream M&M’s and chopped Oreos as well as Halloween-colored sprinkles! For added color, you could grab a package of Halloween Oreos that have an orange cream filling!
Either way, when it’s time to prepare the Oreos for this recipe it’s important to keep in mind that you want larger chopped chunks of Oreo cookies and not fine crumbs!
How To Make Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Set it aside.
- Beat the melted butter and sugars together until combined.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla. Then beat to combine and slowly add in the flour mixture.
- Fold in the candy and chopped Oreos.
- Spread the batter out onto the prepared pan and top with more candies, chopped cookies and sprinkles.
- Bake until the edges are just golden brown. Afterward, transfer them to a cooling rack to allow them to completely cool before slicing and serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
Keep these Blondie Cookies in an airtight container stored at room temperature. Enjoy them for up to a week!
Can I Make These Cookie Bars In A Smaller Pan So They’re Thicker?
I wouldn’t recommend baking this recipe in a 9×9-inch or 10×10-inch pan because the cookie dough would be too thick to bake properly.
What Should I Do If The Edges Are Turning Dark Brown But The Middle Hasn’t Finished Cooking?
Remove them from the oven and carefully cover the pan loosely with tinfoil. This will prevent too much more darkening while allowing the bars to finish baking.
Holidays are easily more fun when there are festive, fun desserts to enjoy like these Halloween Cookies and Cream Cookie Bars! Grab another Halloween-themed recipe that’s as fun and delicious as this one!
- Mummy Halloween Cupcakes – Easy-to-make festive cupcakes that are ready to bring to the Halloween bash in under an hour!
- Werewolf Punch – Homemade punch gets filled with shredded coconut, gummy worms, and gummy candy eyeballs!
- Easy Halloween Dirt Cups – Kids will go crazy with this fun dessert that they can even help make!
- Halloween Spider Cookies – Soft peanut butter cookies are topped with a truffle, candy eyes, and melted chocolate!
- Goosebumps Halloween Punch – Made with only 4 ingredients and is sip-ready in just 10 minutes!
Halloween Cookie BarsPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
Halloween Cookies and Cream Cookie Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda, and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until combined, then add eggs and vanilla and beat well, scraping down sides as needed.
- Slowly add in flour mixture, and mix until just combined. Fold in 1 cup each of candy and chopped Oreos.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan and top with remaining candies, cookies, and sprinkles.
- Bake for 24 to 27 minutes until the edges are just golden. Let cool in pan completely before using the edges of the parchment to pull them out and cut them into squares.
- Regular M&M’s could be used if you can’t find the Cookies & Scream ones. You could also use chopped Hershey’s Cookies n’ Cream bars.
- Store cookie bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- I used regular Oreos, but Double Stuf could also be used.