This Goosebumps Halloween Punch is an easy drink made with just 4 ingredients! It’s the perfect addition to Halloween parties too!
Let me tell ya something, I’m so so excited for the Goosebumps movie! Like more excited than any other movie coming out for the rest of the year! As a kid I read ALL of the Goosebumps books and rewatched the TV adaptations like The Werewolf of Fever Swamp over and over again! Anyone else out there have a slight Goosebumps addiction as a kid?
be honest, I haven’t been all that into Halloween in the last 10 years, but stuff like this makes it seem fun again! Especially when I get to whip up fun Food & Fiction posts like this one! I mean this Halloween punch totally screams Goosebumps, right? And the best part is that it’s super easy to make and pretty tasty too! It’s a great kid friendly addition to any Halloween or premiere party and the kids could even help you make it!
Just mix together some lemon lime soda and green food coloring, then add in some rainbow sherbet and some gummy worms and you’ve got a super fun punch! Speaking of super fun, you’ve got to check out the other great Goosebumps inspired recipes my friends have whipped up below! Talk about some creativity!
- 3 liters Lemon Lime Soda
- 12 drops Green Food Coloring
- 1 package Rainbow Sherbet
- 30 Gummy Worms
- Combine cold lemon lime soda and food coloring in a large punch bowl and stir.
- Add in scoops of sherbet until the package is empty.
- Add 18 of the gummy worms to the punch bowl, reserving the rest for garnish when you serve each cup.
- Use a ladle to transfer to each cup and serve.