This fun Halloween Party Punch is an easy family-friendly recipe made with just a handful of ingredients in just 5 minutes! This makes a huge batch so it’s perfect for Halloween Parties!
If you’re looking for a fun kid-friendly punch for your Halloween party, this Werewolf Punch is it! This recipe was inspired by one that my favorite elementary school teacher used to make us for the annual class party. The thing that’s most unique about it is the addition of shredded coconut which is the “hair” in this punch. Spooky!
The rest of the punch is made with fruit punch, lemon-lime soda, and pineapple juice. It’s easy, delicious, and makes a large batch so it’s perfect for Halloween parties!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe!
- Easy – Minimal ingredients makes this Halloween punch recipe super simple to whip up. Simply add everything to a punch bowl and stir!
- Fun – The shredded coconut and gummies add a fun and cute aspect to the recipe that little kids will love!
- Quantity – As I said above, this Halloween recipe makes a lot and will serve about 24 people!
The base of this recipe is just a few ingredients which makes it easy for busy moms and last-minutes hosts alike!
- Fruit Punch – I used Hawaiian punch but any brand will do.
- Lemon-Lime Soda – I recommend using Sierra Mist, 7UP, or Sprite. Ginger ale could also be used but will change the flavor. If you want to cut back on the sweetness you could also just club soda or a citrus seltzer.
- Pineapple Juice – Only a small amount is used but it helps to amplify the flavor of the punch. You could also use orange juice instead.
- Shredded Coconut – This is your werewolf hair and the signature ingredient in the drink. It does give it texture but floats on top so you can serve with a straw if you just want the “look” of the punch.
- Gummies – Add gummy worms and eyes as a fun addition to make this drink a little extra creepy for the kiddos!
If you’re interested in the Eyeball Ice Cubes, I got them here. They may not be available every year but you could make your own with an ice cube tray and other creepy gummies.
How To Make Werewolf Halloween Punch
This punch is ready to go in just a few minutes. Simply pour all of the ingredients into a large punch bowl with ice and give it a stir!
I don’t recommend keeping any leftovers of this punch as the soda will go flat after a few hours.
Halloween Punch Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Have To Include Coconut?
No, you do not, but it is what makes this punch recipe spooky and special for Halloween.
What If I Can’t Use Fruit Punch?
If you need to find an alternative because a child has an allergy to one of the many flavors in fruit punch, I’d recommend using another fruit juice like cran-raspberry. You could also make this as strawberry lemonade and use strawberry soda and premade lemonade for the punch.
Can I Make This Halloween Punch In Advance?
You could but I wouldn’t recommend it. The soda would go flat and the ice would melt and those are half the ingredients so it wouldn’t be saving you too much time. This is literally a 5-minute recipe so mix it up right before the party starts and you should be good to go!
A Halloween bash wouldn’t be complete without even more spooky treats! Check out some of our other favorites for small groups and party-goers!
- Halloween Dirt Cups – This is an easy and fun activity for the kiddos to get in on and help make!
- Halloween Magic Bars – Seven layers of deliciously sweet treats in one dessert bar!
- Mummy Cupcakes – No baking skills are required to make these simple and adorable cupcakes!
- Halloween Monster Cookies – Classic monster cookies get a fun twist with chocolate, Halloween M&Ms, and candy eyes!
Werewolf Halloween PunchPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Busy Family Recipes Facebook Community and share them there!
- Fill a large punch bowl about ⅓ full of ice.
- Pour in the Hawaiian punch, soda, and pineapple juice.
- Add the coconut and gummy worms and eyeball ice cubes if using and stir.
- Rim glasses with black icing if desired before ladling in the punch for serving.
- The gummy eyeball ice cubes were found at Target.
- Orange juice could be used in place of pineapple juice.
- Vodka or rum could be added to make this an alcoholic punch or serve it on the side so it’s still family-friendly.
- Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to come back and rate it and leave a review so others know how you liked it!