These Monster Cookies are sweet and chewy with a little bit of everything in them! M&M’s, Reese’s Pieces, Chocolate Chips, Oatmeal, Coconut, Toffee, and Sprinkles. They’re the ultimate cookie and the first batch is out of the oven in less than 30 minutes!
Ultimate Monster Cookies
I thought everyone had heard of Monster Cookies, but I guess not. Matt and I both love them, and he especially loves Blue Ribbon’s Monster Cookie Ice Cream. Maybe it was our time working at Target that introduced us to them and we didn’t even realize it. So, when I brought them into work, everyone was very curious as to what a monster cookie was.
In my experience, Monster Cookies are basically Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies with whatever candy you want to throw in them. Usually, M&M’s are the star of Monster Cookies, but it’s the combination of multiple candies that make these cookies so delicious!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2sghFq9″ target=”blank” background=”#708e44″ size=”5″ center=”yes” rel=”nofollow”]Buy My Favorite Cookie Scoop Now![/su_button]
I love the blend of ingredients in these cookies. A mix of brown and granulated whipped with butter and peanut butter gives these cookies a perfect base, while the oatmeal makes them nice and chewy. Obviously, the flour, eggs, and baking soda do their part, but it’s all the fun additions that everyone really loves!
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2sfZzo3″ target=”blank” background=”#708e44″ size=”5″ center=”yes” rel=”nofollow”]Buy My Favorite Silicone Baking Mat Now![/su_button]
What do we add to our monster cookies? Well, we like to think we’ve nailed the perfect combo: Mini M&M’s, Mini Reese’s Pieces, Shredded Coconut, Heath Bits, Mini Chocolate Chips, and Chocolate Sprinkles… think I’m missing anything? We’ve tried a number of different combos and this one is by far THE BEST! And I think you should make them ASAP!
More Delicious Cookie Recipes!
If you were to ask anyone in my family what their favorite cookie is, it would be my Brown Butter & Toffee Bourbon Chocolate Chip Cookies. I know, you’re were expecting me to say these ones.
Well since I only make the others around Christmas time, these tie with my Double Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies the rest of the year. They’re perfectly chewy and will be a hit with kids and adults, that is if you don’t decide to keep all four dozen of them for yourself. Trust me, it’s tempting.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2tB4gfF” target=”blank” background=”#708e44″ size=”5″ center=”yes” rel=”nofollow”]Buy My Favorite Cookie Sheets Now![/su_button]
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups 1-minute oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mini m&m's
- 1/2 cup Heath Toffee Bits
- 1/2 cup Mini Reese's Pieces
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream sugars, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Turn to low speed and add the eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Slowly add oats, flour, and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Mix in candy, chocolate, chips, coconut, and sprinkles.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to measure out dough and roll dough between the palms of your hands to make balls. Place balls on prepped cookie sheet at least 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes until cookies starts to brown, they will seem a little underdone at first, but that's okay, let them rest for 2 to 3 minutes on the pan before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Grab a glass of milk and enjoy!
Pin this Monster Cookies Recipe for Later!