Pasta Chips are a deliciously crunchy viral TikTok recipe that’s perfect for enjoying with warm marinara sauce or any of your favorite dips! Ready for dipping and eating in just under 30 minutes!
These TikTok Pasta Chips are your new favorite party appetizer, game day snack, or weekend munchy! They’re super easy to make and require little time and ingredients, plus they’re great for dipping! What’s not to love?!
You won’t find me hopping on any dancing TikTok trend but you most certainly will find me in the kitchen whipping up the latest viral recipe I find on the app! I love pasta, potato chips, and air fryer recipes so when I saw this pasta trend I hopped on it immediately! And it’s one delicious trend you don’t want to miss out on, trust me!
What I love About This Recipe!
- Dips! Make up a few different dips to try with these Pasta Chips for fun and delicious snacking!
- Easy To Make! Simply boil that pasta, toss it in the oil and seasonings, air fry, and enjoy!
- Seasonings! This is where you can really have fun and mix up the flavor of these chips! For tasty, easy variations you can add your favorite spices or seasonigs, maybe even a sprinkle of Taco Seasoning or Ranch Seasoning!
- Great For Entertaining! It’s easy to get caught up in making the same appetizers and snacks for parties and game days. But this recipe makes it even easier to mix it up and bring something new and yummy to the table!
Make a batch of these Tiktop Pasta Chips with just a handful of easy ingredients! To make them you’ll need:
- Pasta – I used farfalle pasta for this recipe but you could also try using penne, rigatoni, or ziti.
- Seasonings and Spices – Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Parmesan Cheese – Adds a great dimension of flavor to these pasta chips!
- Olive Oil – Coats the pasta to help crisp them up while cooking!
- Garnish – Parsely and more parmesane cheese.
How To Make Pasta Chips
- Cook the pasta until it’s al dente. Drain and place it in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes to the bowl of pasta. Toss together.
- Air Fry half of the pasta in an olive oil greased air fryer basket until golden brown. Shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time. Repeat to cook the other half of the pasta chips.
- Garnish with extra parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper if desired, then serve with your favorite dip!
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Store
Store any leftover Air Fryer Pasta Chips at room temperature for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
Can I Still Make These Even If I Don’t Have An Air Fryer?
Of course, you can! You could either bake them in the oven or deep fry them on the stovetop! To bake them in the oven spread the cooked pasta on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Or deep fry them in vegetable oil on the stovetop for 4 to 5 minutes!
Can I Use Leftover Pasta To Make This Recipe?
As long as the pasta isn’t coated with sauces or anything it should be fine to use with this recipe. What a delicious way to make sure leftovers don’t go to waste!
I love trying new viral internet recipes like these Pasta Chips and having it be an instant hit with friends and family! Here are more fun Viral TikTok Recipes that have also been a tasty hit with everyone when I’ve made them!
- Mac and Cheese In A Mug – Make a mug of this deliciously cheesy recipe in just 5 minutes using just only a handful of ingredients!
- Hawaiian Mimosa – A light, sweet and fruity drink made with prosecco, coconut rum, pineapple juice, and grenadine!
- Smoked Queso Dip – Cook this appetizer thats loaded with spicy and smoky flavor right in your smoker in just 1 hour!
- Nature’s Pizza – Enjoy a slice of this pizza that has a frozen yogurt crust that gets sprinkled with granola and fresh fruit!
- Ranch Pickles – Take basic dill pickles to the next level just by adding in a packet of ranch seasoning!
Air Fryer Pasta ChipsPin For Later
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO SAVE THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE TO YOUR BOARD!
👋 Let’s Connect!
If you’ve tried this recipe please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review, I love hearing from you! And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos!
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, usually around 10 minutes. Drain and add to a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes (if using) to the pasta and toss to coat.
- Add half of the pasta to an olive oil greased air fryer basket and fry at 400°F for 6 minutes, shake, then cook for an additional 4 to 6 minutes depending on how crisp you want them. Cook off the remaining pasta in a separate batch.
- Garnish with extra parmesan cheese and parsley if desired and enjoy plain, with marinara sauce, or dip of choice.
- Farfalle, penne, ziti, or rigatoni should all work with this method.
- Feel free to play with the seasoning – you could add garlic powder, use ranch seasoning instead of Italian, or any other fun spice you injoy.